Radcliffe Place Pool & Tennis Courts
Pool, Cabana, and Tennis Rules & Regulations
Hours of Operation: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM beginning May 24, 2008
- Guests of residents must be accompanied by the resident while at the pool.
- All residents under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult (over 21) property owner resident between sundown and 10 PM.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or other supervising adult. The adult must assume responsibility and liability for safety and behavior of the children.
- While within the fenced pool area, children under age 6 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Please lower your umbrellas when you leave the pool/deck area to prevent wind damage.
- Restricted Activities (Please Read and Obey Posted Pool Rules):
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS (including beer or soda bottles) or sharp objects in the pool deck area.
- NO DIVING
- NO RUNNING ON POOL DECK
- NO EXCESSIVE HORSEPLAY
- NO LITTERING (Please cleanup after yourself and your family)
- NO FOOD, GUM OR SMOKING IN THE WATER.
- Be courteous to your neighbors
- Please refrain from profanity
Pro Pool is our pool/cabana maintenance company. Pro Pool will provide maintenance early each morning except for Sunday. They will vacuum the pool as needed, skim the pool, verify water quality, and clean bathrooms. They will take the trash to the curb on Thursdays. Please notify one of the Trustees if you notice the maintenance is not being performed.
If you are planning to host a party for 8 people or more at the pool, please contact Janet Zerler at 549-3322. We will schedule one party at a time, to avoid conflicts over the use of facilities. You are responsible for cleaning up after the party (including water balloons). Please bring a trash bag for extra trash from the party.
An emergency first aid kit is located in the WomenÕs bathroom. Theft or vandalism should be reported immediately to the Wildwood Police and a Trustee. Please ensure that the gate is locked when you leave.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the Trustees:
- Jim Smith: 938-6815
- Janet Zerler: 549-3322
- Matt Weiss: 938-7506